- Full Itinerary
3-days Machu Picchu tour takes you to visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the mysterious Inca site of Machu Picchu.
DAY 1.- ARRIVE TO CUSCO, CITY TOUR (TEMPLE KORICANCHA, SAQSAYHUAMAN, TAMBOMACHAY, KENKO Y PUCA PUCARA)
Reception at the airport,transfer to hotel accommodation,
2:00 p.m. beginning of the City tour and guided tour at the following attractive
Koricancha (it was the Main Temple of the Incas) where Sun God is worshiped, About the engineering used in the construction of this place, its walls were covered withgold and in its mean terraces there were sheets of animals in gold made in natural size,which also kept theremains of the Incas and their wives who in ever ruled these lands which were embalmed, chronicles indicate that these seemed to be alive.
SACSAYHUAMAN (Head of the great Puma) The city of Cusco was in the form of a Puma and theexactly Head was Saqsayhuaman.It is 3 km from the city of Cusco impressiveTemple monumental and magnificent stonearchitecture, also known as the Casa delSol Annually on 24 June is here where is performedthe ancestral ritual of Inti Raymi.
QUENQO (Temple of the Pachamama or Mother Earth) was a ceremonial center and ritual, there is an amphitheater where sacrifices were made on black flame, that every winter solstice "June21" in theshadowa planned for well polished bricks, born a natural phenomenon "TheAwakening of the Puma" for the Incas was the beginning of the great festival of Inti Raymi
PUCAPUCARA (Fortaleza Inca) old tambo, surveillance existedthroughout the Empire and along the Inca roads. Also itwas a controlled entry and exit of all those traveling to or from the holy city of Cusco.
TAMBOMACHAY (royal baths) at 7 km. from the cityof cusco is a ceremonial center of worshipof water, its wings is named sources ofwater that exist on site,Also is believed to be resting place of the Inka.
6:30 p.m. Return to Cusco leaving us in the beautiful(mean square) Plaza de Armas.
Day 02: Tour to Machu Picchu (2,870 msnm)
Transfer from your Hotel Cusco to Ollantaytambo Station at the respective time to board our train that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes
At the set time we will board our train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu village).
Arrival to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo), to immediately go to the town of Machupicchu aboard a bus for about 30 minutes.
Our guide will be waiting to guide you to the Inca sanctuary of Machupicchu and make a guided tour that will last for 2 hours.
This Machu Picchu Tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site of South America (Machu Picchu), visit of the most important places such as: Inti Huatana, Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Three Windows, Temple of the Condor, among
Afterwards you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu them we have to take a bus from Machu Picchu to (Machupicchu town) there we can take a lunch . At the scheduled time, we will board our train heading to Ollantaytambo on your arrival to the train station and transfer to the city of Cusco.
Day 03: Departure from Cusco
After breakfast we will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport, where you will leave our beautiful and immortal city of Cusco.
Cusco and Machu Picchu Tour
- Transfers In / Out (airport - hotel - airport)
- Staff Transfer and attention in our office in English language.
- City Tour and mean attraction in Cusco
- Entrance fees to tourist atractions.
- Entrance fees ticket to Machupicchu.
- Touristic train ticket to Machupicchu round trip.
- Bus up and down (Concetur to Machu Picchu)
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish) for all excursions.
- Touristic Bus for all excursions.
- Personalized attention for our visitors.
- 2 night hotel in Cusco, breakfast in the hotel
- Lunch in Machupicchu (Optional + $ 18.00)
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu Mountain (US$ 25.00 per person)
If you want the ticket you must contact us, as there are only 400 spot per day.
- Hotels in Machupicchu
What to take on the Machu Picchu Tours
- Passport Original and copies
- Cash in USD or credit cards
- Day pack (to carry your personal items during daily travels)
- Swimsuit (to visit the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes),
- Insect repellent– recommended minimum is 20% DEET (please note that no malaria has been reported during this trip!),
- Sun cream or sun block
- Hat or a cap (to protect you against the Sun, rain as well as cold)
- Resistible footwear, waterproof trekking shoes are recommended
- Camera and its charger/batteries (please note that batteries are consumed quickly under cold conditions)
- Snacks (biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.)
- Bottled water for the first morning and a water bottle.
Daily departures with at least 01 person. Our train tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year.
|Hotels in Aguas Calientes||Category||Cost|
|Paucartambo Wasichay||Hostal||Contact Us|
|Garcilaso Cusco||Hotels 3* Tourist||Contact Us|
|San Agustin Internacional||Contact Us|
|Tierra Viva o Rumi Punku||Hotels 3* Superior||Contact Us|
|Novotel Cusco o San Agustin Plaza||Hotels 4* Fist Class||Contact Us|
|Marriot o Palacio del Inka||Hotels 5* Deluxe||Contact Us|
- Train upgrade to Vistadome: US$ 45 per person.
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu Mountain: US$ 20 per person.
- Descuentos especiales para grupos y Agencias de viajes.
- Entry ticket to Huayna Picchu Mountain: US$ 20 per person.
To send you more information and how to book please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible by sending all the necessary information of your concerns.