1Días Machu Picchu Full Day Tour
- Prices and Dates
Our one day train tour to Machu Picchu takes you on one of the most incredible train journeys in the world. Following the route of the Urubamba River all the way to the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu you enjoy the beautiful scenery of the high Andes throughout the course of the journey. On arrival to Aguas Calientes you are met by your guide and head straight up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour of the site.
Description of trip to Machu Picchu
For one-day Machu Picchu Train Tour, we’ll pick you up from your hotel in the city of Cusco 2 hour before the departure time of your train and take you to the train station located in the little village of Ollantaytambo, then, we’ll get on board the train of the company “Peru Rail” and begin the journey from Ollantaytambo (Cusco) to the town of “Aguas Calientes” (2,000 masl) which takes 1 hours, in “Aguas Calientes” our guide will be waiting from you and then, we will head to the bus station. The ride on bus from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu takes 30 minutes.
Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu, known as the Lost City of the Incas, we will display our entrance tickets and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, our visit last around two hours. Then, you will have free time to stroll around the citadel. In the afternoon, you must take the bus down to “Aguas Calientes”, you can have lunch in one of the several restaurants in “Aguas Calientes” (not included). In the afternoon take the train back to Cusco (depending on departure time of your train), we will be waiting for you at the train station to take you to the hotel.
Tour MachuPichu Full day Incluye:
- Pick up from the Hotel in Cusco.
- Transfers from Cusco to the Station of Ollantaytambo
- Train Ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)
- Reception At the train station of Aguas Calientes.
- Tourist Bus Up / Down to the Inca Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu Full Day Tour
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo Station to Cusco.
- * Informative talk (one day before).
What is not included?:
- Hotels In Cusco
- Transportation from the airport to and from your hotel.
- Lunch at machu picchu
We recommend that you bring?
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
Daily departures with at least 02 people. Our train tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year.
Prices per person 2017
- Machu Picchu Day Tour in Train Executive: USD 265.00
- Machu Picchu Day Tour in Train Expedition: USD 289.00
- Machu Picchu Day Tour in Train VistaDome (Panoramic Train): USD 385.00
- Machu Picchu Day Tour in Train Hiram Bingham (Luxury Train) or other trains: Contact Us
- Students with ISIC CARD: US$25. Please send us a copy of your ISIC at the time of booking.
- Under 18 years old: US$25 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Group of 9 or more: US$20 per person. – All you need is to book the trek together at the same time.
Designed exclusively for travelers with adventurous spirits who are looking for convenience and security. The seats on this train have just been remolded with indigenous pattern to give the train a more Incan atmosphere, and has plenty of storage place for your backpacks and necessary items to properly enjoy visiting Machu Picchu. This train also has drinks and food that can be bought on the train.
This is the fastest and most comfortable way to visit Machu Picchu. On this train you can enjoy delicious snacks and hot or cold beverages on the newly renovated train cars that are equipped with glass walls and ceilings so you can get an amazing panoramic view of all the landscape. On this train you feel apart of an incredible journey where you have the opportunity to take some of the most amazing pictures of your life.
To send you more information and how to book please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible by sending all the necessary information of your concerns.